Storesurvey.riteaid.com: Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain in the United States. It is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and it is the third largest in the United States and the store expanded into five additional states. Rite Aid is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RAD. Rite Aid acquired twenty-four Hook’s Drug stores from Revco in 1994, selling nine of those stores to Perry Drug Stores, a Michigan-based pharmacy chain.
Rite Aid Survey Guide @ Storesurvey.riteaid.com
Customer Survey measures the satisfaction level of the customers about the products and services offered by the company. Where in this survey all the customers those who meet the eligibility criteria are welcome to take part in the survey and give your honest opinion about the experience visit to the store. Actually, every organization wants to survive long-term in the market they need to conduct the customer survey regularly to know whether the customers are satisfied or dissatisfied with their products and services.
In the survey, satisfied customers will give you the positive feedback and the negative customers obviously they will give you the negative comments. The organization should mainly focus on the negative comments and do changes and serve the customers in a more better way than the previous. In the Rite Aid customer survey where all the customers those who have the purchase receipt are welcome to take part in the survey by visiting the survey website Storesurvey.riteaid.com and give your reviews, compliments, comments, and much more about the products and services of the company. In return for your valuable feedback, the company is offering $3000 worth of gift card.
Working Hours of Rite Aid Store
- Monday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
Note: Rite Aid Stores may vary from one location to another. It may one or two hours early or later depending on the location of the store.
Rules and Requirements
Before you are going to take part in the survey you need to check the rules and requirements of the Rite Aid Customer Survey.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome with Internet Connection
- You should have the recent receipt.
- And you must be able to understand the basic English and Spanish Languages.
- For one the receipt only person is allowed to take the survey.
- And the customer those who want to take part in the survey should be 18 years old or more.
- The permanent resident of the United States is allowed to access the survey.
Survey Instructions – storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Visit the official website.
- Once the page loads you need to choose the language which is appropriate to you and click on the next option.
- Now you need to enter the cashier code in the first given text fields.
- Next, you need to enter the 16 digit code in the second text field.
- After entering all the above details correctly you need to click on the start button to begin your survey.
- In the survey, you need to answer honestly to the given questions which will base on the following.
- Overall Satisfaction at the store
- Friendliness of associate
- Appearance of associate
- Cleanliness of store
- Overall availability of associates
- Availability of stock
- Cleanliness of store
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details if you want to enter into sweepstakes every month. If you don’t want means you can just ignore it.
- Then, submit your survey.
- Once your survey has been successfully submitted you will get a code which you need to make a note of that code on any side on your receipt to win one of five $1,000.
How to Redeem Your Rite Aid Customer Survey Gift Card
After completing your survey you need to make a note of your code on any side of your receipt. When you visit the Rite Aid Pharmacy you can redeem your receipt within the stipulated time. The validation code which you receive after completing your survey will be valid up to 30 days after getting your code. Make sure that you need to redeem your survey code before it gets expired.
Most Rite Aid stores are OPEN on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Note: Rite Aid stores are always open.
Rite Aid Store Locator
If you want to know about the Rite Aid Store which is near to your location. Then you need to visit the official website of Rite Aid and navigate to the store locator and enter your city and zip code in the search bar to find your nearest Rite Aid Store which is near to your location.
Contact Number: 1-800-748-3243.
This is all about the Rite Aid Customer Survey – Win $1000 – Storesurvey.riteaid.com. Hope the information is useful to complete the survey successfully to win the $1000 worth of gift card. Stay connected to our website for more updates.